EMR-L Archives

Electronic Medical Record - Enid

emr-l@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Price, William F. (HSC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Electronic Medical Record - Enid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:45:28 -0600
Gene after thinking about it Saturday will probably work better for me.

William F. Price, M.D.
Assistant Professor
Enid Family Medicine/OUHSC
620 S Madison Suite 304