HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:17:41 -0500
Hey guys!

So we are nearing the end of the year and we will be doing elections soon. We have multiple positions that you can run for and being involved doesn't require ANY EXPERIENCE! You can be any year as long as you have the interest and passion for service to do it! If you are interested in any of the following positions please EMAIL ME at [log in to unmask] so I can put you on the list.

Here are positions that anyone can apply for:

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
Event Chair
Publicity Chair
Sponsorship Chair
Web Developer

*Applying just involves letting me know you are interested and showing up to the election meeting to give a short speech about why you should get the position. Then we will vote on each person, thank you!