HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:46:09 -0500
Hello everyone!

Sorry you haven't been getting many updates we have been going through some changes and working on the events so that next year can be bigger and better.

FIRST we are meeting THIS TUESDAY at nine pm in Dale Hall 122, there will be pizza and we will be making signs with facts for the upcoming event as well as going over the event, signing up volunteers, and talking about elections (which will be the LAST MEETING of the semester on Tuesday April 29th).

SECOND Act Speak Build/Build-A-Thon will be May 31st through April 2nd, we especially need volunteers for April 2nd which will be Build-A-Thon from early in the morning to around nine that night (if you can volunteer for any amount of time on that wednesday please EMAIL ME at [log in to unmask] or text 405-657-9599). If you volunteer you get a FREE shirt as well as lunch if you are there during that shift. Volunteers will be enforcing rules, collecting and counting change, and helping with set up and take down activities.

Hope to see you all there but if you can' make it we will be sending out an update email after the meeting with more info or feel free to email/text me!

Brianna Versteeg
405-657-9599