HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:19:26 -0600
Howdy,

There is going to be another fun-filled Habitat meeting THIS Tuesday, Nov. 15th at 8pm in the Crimson room of the Union! We will be talking about our end of the year activities such as:

-Glow bowling at a special discount at Sooner Bowling lanes from 8pm - 9:30pm this Thursday (email us back if you are interested)

-Row for Humanity with the OU Crew Team is this Saturday at BassPro in OKC from 1pm - 6pm. If you would like to sign up for a one-hour stint on the rowing machines, contact [log in to unmask] Participants are asked to seek sponsors for the hour that they are rowing (it's how we get money....), the paperwork on this is attached to the email. Also, we could use a few trusty Habitat members to hang around for one-hour blocks and answer questions about OU Habitat, etc. Sign up at the meeting!

-Gift wrapping at Borders is in the works - we will take a vote on who would be able to help out with it.

That's all the major stuff for now, but come to the meeting Tuesday or just check the minutes on the website (ou.edu/habitat) which should be up around Thursday-ish. (For real this time.)

Happy almost Thanksgiving!!

-OU Habitat