HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:38:00 -0600
Hey guys!

Hope you all had a fantastic (and safe) Spring Break!  And now back to class, sadly. Anywho, there will be another very quick member's meeting this coming Tuesday, March 22nd, at 7:30pm in the Frontier room of the Union (just to the north of Baird Lounge). You should come!

We will be finalizing Big Event information, as well as discussing our upcoming pancake breakfast. Hope to see you there!

Thanks!
Stephanie