HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:52:29 -0600
Hey guys,

OU Habitat will be partcipating in Big Event on April 2nd this year! If you would like to participate and are not
already signed up with a different group, we'd like to invite you to come with us! It should be a great time. All you
have to do is email us back at [log in to unmask] with your name, email and student ID number and we'll get you
all set up! It should be a great time, so bring a friend!

Also: if you or anyone you know is looking to sign-up for  a Kaplan MCAT or LSAT test prep course, you can buy
it from Habitat at a $200 discount and Kaplan will donate the money to Habitat. It's a great deal for you AND for
Habitat, so email us if you are interested. Limited time offer, while supplies last. :o)

Stephanie