HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Erica Shakal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:33:17 -0500
Hey guys sorry to be flooding your inbox but here are a few reminders for today!

- We are handing out fliers today on the South Oval today in front of Dale at 1:15 (we did it yesterday and had a huge spike in registration!!!)

- Bring $10 for your staff shirt tonight to the meeting (9 pm Crimson Room of the Union)

- Everyone is encouraged to come help out at packet pick up on Friday April 27 at Sun & Ski Sports. You do not have to be there from 3-8 pm but please come for a bit. You can pick up your t-shirt at this time.

- Everyone needs to be at the start/finish line at 6:45 am on Saturday (right in front of the OU pool) to help set up for the race.

HUSTLE IS 2 DAYS AWAY!!

Erica Shakal