HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:52:49 -0500
Hey guys,

This is really short notice, but someone just sent me some information regarding the Sudan Initiative- this is a weeklong event starting tomorrow that aims at raising awareness about the current economic situation in the Sudan. If you don't know much about this, it is absolutely worth looking into. However, I've been requested to ask you guys if you would help with the Initiative this week by sitting at one of the many booths the have scheduled. Shifts are only an hour long and every little bit helps. They have lots of times left to be filled. The schedule and locations of the booths are attached, if you can possibly help with one just show up and tell them that you are from Habitat.

Thanks!!
Stephanie