HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Erica Shakal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:37:54 -0500
Hey guys I received this email about volunteering with Cleveland starting tomorrow. Email them if you are interested or have any questions!

We have a very special project that will begin earlier than we had planned so we need your help.  We are going to start tomorrow afternoon helping Food and Shelter for Friends remodel their kitchen.  We need volunteers to help with the removal of the old appliances, tearing down some walls and tearing up the flooring.  Then we need some help in building a wall and putting down new flooring.  You do not need to be a skilled professional but this will require some physical labor.  If you are seriously interested, please send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with your contact information and availability and we will get in touch with you.  We will start Friday at 1 p.m. and work every day except Sunday through completion.

Erica Shakal