HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 06:27:49 cst6cdt
A message from the Norman Habitat for Humanity group...

In a message dated 4/26/99 4:04:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 A message from the Norman Habitat for Humanity group...

 Hey Mark--Beautiful job on the web pages.  I re-read the letters from some
of
 the kids and realized how meaningful they are, more so, I guess, after the
 high school shootings in Col.  They sure were a nice bunch of kids and they
 were a big help.  Maybe we can contact them and ask them to pray for better
 Saturday weather.

 An >>
Hi  Mark.....I'm assuming you're the one I talked to on the telephone a
couple of weeks back.  I called the Norman office regarding the purchase of a
coupe of t shirts... I did eventually make my way to Norman, came by the
office, but you must have been out to lunch. I would like to have the office
hours. The new T Shirts are cute .....And I too, think the web site is nice.
I have been checking into different ways of "giving something back" to the
community. We're self employed and I like the idea of giving back to those
who have given to us.  I've always done my Volunteer work within the school
system where my kids were. Now I have one in college and a high School
Daughter . There isn't much left to do where they are concerned. .  I would
like for them to get involved with the Habitat program as well. I would
appreciate more information if you have something you could email to me...
Thank you for what you're doing for the community :)
EMail [log in to unmask]