HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:05:40 -0500
Hey guys,

If you got an email from Ebay - something about a "Fraud Mediation Request" - don't click on the link! Right now we are not sure if someone got into our Habitat bank account and really did this fraud or whatever, or if the email is some sort of new Listserve junk. However, if you click on the link your ebay account (if you have one) will be canceled and its an incredibly tedious process to un-cancel it. We think this might be related to all the other weird Bank emails (which we had assumed were spam), and we're trying to figure it out. Thanks for bearing with us!!

Also, come to the member's meeting Tuesday night at 7:30 in the Frontier room - we're doing elections!!

Stephanie