HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
OU Habitat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
habitat-l <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 18:03:41 -0500
Hey guys,

Just a note that next week's Habitat meeting will be held in the WEITZENHOFFER room of the Union on TUESDAY, April 13th, at 7pm. This is a temporary change. We will be electing next year's officers, deciding on next year's tshirts, discussing summer fundraising opportunities,and have a brief segment on Habitat International and what they are doing right now-- we'd love for you all to come!

Additionally,we on the Habitat exec would all just like to encourage you to vote before 9pm tonight in the UOSA President/Vice President election. Now, a lot of us know Dean and Chelsea personally, and I can attest to their upstanding character. I know they would do a great job, but your vote is just that- yours! So vote for whomever you like, but please exercise your right to choose next year's campus leaders! All you have to do is go to elections.ou.edu and click on your favorite candidate!

Thanks!!
Stephanie,
your Habi-VP
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com