HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:24:29 -0500
Hi guys,

This is just a quick note to say that the Shack-a-Thon registration due date has been pushed back! Because there was more red tape this year in ok-ing the event with Center for Student Life, we had less time to tell all of you about it - so here's your chance to sign up for the best South Oval campout with a purpose!

Attached are the rules and registration form - all you have to do is gather a group, attach your registration fee and turn it all in to our Student Organization box (#255, in the lower level behind Crossroads in the Union) anytime before Shack-a-Thon starts on Wednesday. (But we'd love to have them by Tuesday!!)

This is a great opportunity for some group bonding and 25% of our proceeds will benefit Hurrican Katrina disaster relief - so we'll see you out there!!

Feel free to email us back with any questions you may have.

Your OU Habitat team