HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Erica Shakal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:24:27 -0600
Hey guys,
I just wanted to pass along some important information.

- On Sunday, February 19 at 5 pm there will be the Cardenas Family Home Dedication at 105 N. Turner Avenue, Moore, Oklahoma 73160. If you participated in the build this past weekend, I am sure they would love to have you come to the dedication!

- Attached is the course map for the 5K. I would like everyone to go scout the area to get an idea of the course, where we will have volunteers posted and other details.

-We are in the process of changing our race date because it conflicts with Big Event. We are looking at Saturday April 7.

-Be sure to come to the meeting next week to get sponsor letters and to finalize our plans for awards.

-MEETING NEXT WEEK February 22 will be at Dale in the same room our other meeting at Dale was (walk into Dale from the South Oval side and go to the first room on the right).

Thank you everyone for all of your hard work!

Erica Shakal