HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2013 11:29:52 -0600
Hey everyone!

Meeting tonight in Dale (we are going to try for 102 but if not go to 107) at 9pm as usual.

We have corrected posters and we will be handing them out to take to businesses and places around norman. Also we will be handing out chalk for everyone to do their own spot on campus.

If you are going to be there the day of the race MARCH 30TH at 8:30am email me at [log in to unmask] or come tonight and let me know that you want to sign up to volunteer.

Thank you all and see you tonight!

Brianna Versteeg