HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 22:58:43 -0600
The Habitat Collegiate Challenge is a spring break trip for college
students who want to do something different with their vacation.  This
spring break we will be travelling to El Paso, TX to work on Habitat
houses in El Paso for one week.

The cost to go on the trip is $70.  This includes transportation,
lodging, and some meals (lunch).  We will be staying in either a church
gymnasium or in a dormitory, and we will leave March 13th and return
March 21st, and we can take up to 15 people.

We will be having an information/sign-up meeting in the next week or two
(watch your inbox).  Registration is on a strictly "first-pay,
first-serve" basis.  You may secure your spot by paying at the meeting,
or if you can't make the meeting we can arrange alternate forms of
payment. Currently, we have only one reservation.  Checks are payable to
"OU Habitat for Humanity".

For more information or to sign up please come to the meeting or contact
me at [log in to unmask]

Mike Schneider