HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:13:54 -0500
Hey everyone!

Our last meeting of the school year will be APRIL 29TH at 9PM in Dale Hall 122! That is a Tuesday. We will be having elections and I will bring FREE POPCORN!! Please come to vote even if you aren't interested in a position.

If you want to RUN IN THE ELECTION come prepared to talk about yourself for a minute or so and let me know when you get there what position(s) you are interested in or email me. You may run for more than one position and there are no requirements to run OR vote so sign up!

Email me with any questions!! ([log in to unmask])