HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Erica Shakal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:12:17 -0600
Hey guys,
I hope everyone had a wonderful break and is excited for the first day of school tomorrow! Habitat has a table at the Freshmen Student Organization Fair tomorrow Tuesday January 17 from 5-7. We will be spreading the word about Habitat and encouraging people to join. If you would like to come table with me it will be at the Jim Thorpe Cultural Center (South of the dorms, across from the OU pool) meet me at 4:45 inside.

This is a great opportunity to spread the word about Habitat and recruit some new members! Let me know if you have any questions or would like to come!

We will have our first meeting of the semester next Wednesday January 25 at 9pm in the Bartlett Room of the Union. Can't wait to see you all and start planning the 5k!

Erica Shakal
214-418-3573