HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:11:24 -0500
Hey everyone! T-Shirts are finally in!

So we will be having T-Shirt Pickup this week, one day if you have already purchased one/are on the list already (if you haven't paid bring your ten dollars when you pickup your shirt), and selling the t-shirts to anyone on a couple more days this week. So here is the schedule THIS WEEK:

Monday: 7pm to 9pm in the Cate Main Lounge **This pickup is for people on the list already
Wednesday: 7pm to 9pm in the Cate Main Lounge
Saturday: 2pm-6pm in the Library Basement (The Bookmark)
Sunday: 2pm-6pm in the Library Basement (The Bookmark)

If you have questions or want to order a shirt before pickup times email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks guys!