HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 19:21:04 -0500
Hey everyone we will be meeting tonight to announce totals and celebrate a bit, we will have free drinks =] If you haven't ordered a shirt yet the form will be there and the shirts will be in tomorrow so we will find times this week and next to do t shirt pickups, as well as bringing them to the next meeting that we will have...

and NO MEETING next week as it's Halloween! So have fun and be safe!

See ya there!