HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Ross.A.Nelson-1" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:07:18 -0500
Hi, everybody.

I hope your summers went well, and you're ready to get into the swing of
things again. The semester has begun for Habitat. We've got some
exciting prospects for fundraising this year, and we've also been
promised a house of our very own from the Norman affiliate. So, this
year is shaping up to be pretty busy. We'll need all of you to make it
work.

The first thing that we need help with will be this Sunday, Aug 30, 3pm
at the Dale Hall Breezeway. We are going to post flyers for Habitat
around campus, so the more of you who can help, the better. Please email
me ([log in to unmask]) if you plan on showing up, but don't hesitate in coming
even if you couldn't send me something back.

Thanks, guys. See you Sunday.

Ross Nelson
Vice-President