HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Ross Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:38:22 -0500
Hey.
I'm gonna bother you guys once more with another round of flier
postings. Wednesday evening (Sept 2nd) at 9:00, we're going to meet once
more at the Dale Hall Breezeway (between Dale Hall and Dale Tower for
those of you who don't know) to put up more fliers. Bring staplers and
masking tape if you have them, and we'll let the students here know when
our next meeting is going to be.

This time I'd like it if you'd email me back even if you don't plan on
helping with fliers. This goes out to 70+ people, and last time not one
person emailed me back. Is anybody listening?

Anyway, see you Wednesday.
Ross Nelson