HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Erica Shakal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2011 22:53:18 -0500
Hey guys!
Here is some stuff we covered in the meeting this evening:

- SHACK-A-THON will be October 25 at 9 am to October 26 at 7 am.

-You need to attend one of the two informational meetings for SHACK-A-THON. One is Tuesday October 11 at 8 pm in the Regents Room of the Union and the other is Wednesday October 12 at 8 pm in the Frontier Room of the Union.

- The link for the t-shirt is

http://projects.universitytees.com/1437.html

they are only $8 and everyone is required to wear it on the day of the event! The dead line is Monday October 10 at midnight so order them soon!

-If you would like to be in the photoshoot for BOYD STREET, it will be Thursday October 6 at 1:30 pm at Cimarron Apt. 3100 West Rock Creek Road. It's a photo going in a magazine read by OU students so please look nice!

Thanks for everyone's help planning SHACK-A-THON

Erica Shakal

PS: If you are receiving this email and are no longer an active member, I apologize. We are working with OUIT to remove you from our email list.