HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:49:28 -0500
Hey everyone!  We'd like to thank all of you who came out and supported Habitat at the Panera Bread fundraiser yesterday.  We do not have the final totals on how much money we raised, but initial estimates show that we surpassed our initial goals!  Our next fundraiser is Wednesday with Taco Cabana (loacated on Interstate Drive near Wal-Mart).  If you'd like to support Habitat on this day, come out with us and enjoy a meal at Taco Cabana.  At the end of the day, the establishment will be donating a portion of their profits to our group!  Thanks and see you there!
OU Habitat