HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 01:21:38 -0600
Hi folks,
Just a quick note to let everyone know what we have planned for the
coming semester.  To kick off the FIRST OU Student House, we are going
to have a fund-raising walk on Sat, Jan 30 at 10:30 AM, followed by the
ground-breaking ceremony at the building site.  We would like to see
EVERY Habitat supporter out there.  We want this house to be entirely
built AND FUNDED by OU students.

And, if you are interested in the walk or would like to know more about
what is happening (including construction and other volunteer
opportunities) please plan to attend our volunteer meeting.  The meeting
will be sometime the first or second week of school; just watch for an
announcement.

Thanks!
Mike Schneider