HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 01:16:13 -0500
Hello everyone!  April is here and that means chapter elections are approaching.  There are several positions that will be opening up for dedicated members seeking to become a part of Habitat Exec during next year.  Also in the news, we will be holding Habitat Week from April 9-13.  Throughout this week we will be having events and activities on and off campus to promote and raise money for our campus chapter.  Volunteers will be needed throughout Habitat Week for such events as Info Booths in the Union and the Panera Bread and Taco Cabana fundraisers.
If you are interested in becoming involved in any of these opportunities, please reply to [log in to unmask] or e-mail Evan at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!

-OU Habitat