HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:10:12 -0500
Hey everyone!  Shack-a-thon is over, but there are still many events coming up that members can get involved in through OU Habitat for Humanity.  Our next general meeting will be this Wednesday (September 27th) at 8 pm in the Traditions Room of the Oklahoma Memorial Union building.  We will be discussing the success of Shack-a-Thon, and we will also have a representative from OU Crew to talk about our next fundraising event, Row for Humanity.  See you Wednesday!
-OU Habitat
www.ou.edu/habitat