HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Erica Shakal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 12:59:01 -0500
Hey guys,
Everyone did a fantastic job at the 5K this weekend! Thank you for all of your hard work, we had over 65 runners!!!

If you are a newly elected officer, we will be having an officer transition meeting at 9 pm on Wednesday May 2. I will let you know where the meeting will be held when I hear back from our adviser.

Here is a volunteering opportunity
We will be making more compressed earth blocks on May 12th.  We will start at 9 a.m. and finish at 1 p.m.  We can ONLY take the first 20 volunteers who go to our website at www.cchfh.org and then sign up through VolunteerUP to work on this day.  The details of the work day and location will be sent to you when you sign up.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me.

Tambra
Volunteer Coordinator
Cleveland County Habitat for Humanity
405.360.7868 | [log in to unmask] | http://www.cchfh.org
We want you to volunteer! You can sign up by clicking here:
http://volunteerup.com/Login.asp?w=i&o=204

Good luck on Finals!

Erica Shakal