HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:57:28 -0600
Hello,
We will be having our first workday for the OU House this coming
Saturday (March 20), and we would like to invite all of you to come
help.  We will probably need around 5-10 people, but the actual number
is pretty flexible.  We will basically be doing site preparation to get
ready for the slab to be poured; this will involve digging and general
cleaning up.   If you would like to help, please contact Rita Patel at
321-2337 or [log in to unmask]  PLEASE give her your phone number so that she
can contact you for confirmation.  You don't need any type of
experience; just be willing to work!

We will be working from around 9 to 3 (or whenever we finish, whichever
comes first).  You are welcome to work the whole day or part of the
day.  Lunch will be provided around 11:30.  The house is located at 611
E Commanche, 1 block south of Main and about 3 blocks east of Porter.
Hope to see you all there!

Mike Schneider