HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:33:13 -0500
OU Habitat and OU Crew are joining together to do Row For Humanity.  This fundraiser is modeled after one done at Kansas State.  Members of OU Crew as well as (possibly) some of the Habitat for Humanity Exec members are going to participate in an ergathon (rowing machines) and raise money through sponsors and donations.  Every rower will be rowing for a full hour and will do anywhere from 1,200-1,600 meters.  We're going to be publicizing this event throughout the next couple of weeks and any habitat members that want to help are encouraged.  Just message us back and we'll get ahold of you.  Thanks.

-Patrick