HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:16:12 -0600
Hey Everyone!

We are having our first meeting of the semester THIS WEDNESDAY at 9pm in CATE MAIN. We have an open position in the exec if you are interested in becoming more involved and we will be doing the semester schedule for builds after the meeting. We will also vote on the date and name of our Spring 5k!

Get excited!

Email me at [log in to unmask] if you have questions or comments, or if you are unable to come to the meeting this week but want to get signed up etc!