HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:47:18 -0600
Hello,
Just a quick update on the construction schedule for the OU house.  The
slab has not yet been poured; hopefully that will happen in the next
week or two.  This Saturday we will be preparing the site for the slab
by digging a trench for a gas line, and we will need about 5 people.
Rita Patel is in charge of scheduling volunteers for building, so if you
would like to help you may contact her at 321-2337 or [log in to unmask]  I
don't know how many people (if any) she has already scheduled for this
Saturday.

Mike