HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Bradey McDeid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 04:59:22 -0600
Hello everyone.  I, Bradey must find twelve people to go with us for the

Collegiate Challenge trip this spring break to El Paso.  Since it is for

habitat for humanity the OU Habitat email list seemed like a good place
to start looking for people.  The trip will cost about $60, which
includes transportation, lodging, and some food.  As I said we will be
traveling to El Paso and working on a house sponsored by the Habitat
affiliate there.  There will be time for enjoying ourselves as well.  If

you 're interested please email me.
Thanx,
Bradey.