HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Clint Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clint Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:50:47 -0600
Bad news, the people that do the hayride contacted us today and said
that it had been too rainy lately to do the hayride, so it is
canceled.

But all is not lost!  Instead, for those who are still interested in
doing something social eventesque, we're going to meet
same-time-same-place--6:45 at the SE corner of Lloyd Noble--and go out
for a cheap dinner somewhere, just to eat and hang out.  CiCi's has
been mentioned as a possibility, but this is not set in stone.  So,
change of plans, sorry about that, but perhaps we'll still see you
this evening!

Clint
Secretary