HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
[log in to unmask] (Deborah Trytten)
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:06:25 -0500 (CDT)
Is there anyone out there who would be willing to provide lunch for
Saturday?

The easiest way to do this is to ask a local eating establishment for a
donation.  Both Subway and McDonalds have a long history of providing food
for us.  You would then pick up lunch at the appointed time and deliver it
to the work site.  It's not at all difficult.  In fact, it would take no
more than 2 hours.  About one hour to solicit the donation, and one more hour
to pick up and deliver the food.

It is also possible to cook it yourself (and it doesn't have to be fancy
at all).  Sandwiches and potatoe chips are fine.  Of course filet mignon
would also be fine.  Roofing is hard work.  :-)

There will be approximately 15 people working on Saturday.

Call me or email if you can do this.  My voice mail is always on.

Deborah Trytten
325-4299