HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:52:49 -0500
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder - there is one more Shack-a-Thon interest meeting THIS Tuesday, the 13th, from 8pm to 9pm  in the Sooner room of the union.

You will be able to get more information on the event itself, as well as be able to pick up registration forms and information. We'd love to see you there, but if you can't make it you can simply download the attached forms, fill them out and return them to our box.

FORMS ARE DUE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th to the OU Habitat box in the Conoco Student Leadership Wing (box 255, in the downstairs area behind Crossroads).

Just let us know if you have any problems or concerns.

Thanks,
Evan Skinner, President