HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
[log in to unmask] (Deborah Trytten)
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:29:54 -0500 (CDT)
We're still working on the Comanche street house.  On Saturday, April 24, we
will be roofing.

If you would like to work on the house this Saturday, contact [log in to unmask]

Since we are roofing it is essential that you wear skid proof shoes (sneakers
are fine, as are top siders). If you normally wear jewelry on your hands (like
rings with raised stones, or bracelets), you may want to leave it at home.  I
had to have a ring repaired after the first time I went roofing for Habitat.

We need about ten volunters, first come first served.

Deborah Trytten