HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:14:34 -0600
Norman Habitat for Humanity will be having a volunteer orientation
meeting on Thursday, November 5 at McFarlin Memorial Church (419 S.
University).  The meeting will be from 6:00 - 6:45PM.  This is a good
opportunity for any one who wants to get more involved.  They will be
discussing how Habitat works and what is done in Norman, as well as
things volunteers can do help.

We are going to hang flyers sometime next week to advertise the meeting.
It's a pretty big job, so we need some help.  If you can help, let me
know.  Speaking of which, we could really use a dedicated volunteer
coordinator to handle things like this and getting people organized for
work days.  If you'd like to that, let me know as well.

Thanks,
Mike