HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:14:53 -0600
If you are interested in going on Collegiate Challenge with OU Habitat
over spring break, please plan to attend one of our information/sign-up
meetings.   The meetings will be held at the following times:

Tuesday, Feb 16 at 5:30 PM, and
Monday, Feb 22 at 5:00 PM.

Both meetings will be held in Energy Center room A235.

This semester we will be traveling to El Paso, TX to work on some
Habitat houses in the El Paso area.  It will be lots of fun... I hope to
see you there!

Mike Schneider