HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
OU Habitat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
habitat-l <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:45:49 -0500
Hello Habitat folks,

Due to the number of people who were able to make it yesterday to hang fliers, we postponed it until 9pm Friday. We understand that its a Friday night, but if enough people come it will only take maybe a half hour of your time, if that. We would really really love for the whole campus to know what we are doing, and fliers are one of the best ways to do that. However, it means we need your help! Please, if you can take a half-hour out off or studying (or not studying :o)come meet us at the Bizell statue at 9pm on Friday night.

Also, it has come to our attention that the OU listserve system randomly spams email addresses, so that random people in Michigan or whereever are getting our emails. For this, we apologize. Please just send us a reply email that simply says "unsubscribe" in the subject line and we will remove your name. On that same note, if for any other reason you are receiving these emails and do not wish to, just send us the same reply email with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Thanks, and we hope to see you Friday,

Stephanie
VP, OU Habitat

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com