HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Holli Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 00:17:10 -0500
Hi everyone,
    We are planning a meeting for all Habitat for Humanity members on
October 6th at 8:00pm in Dale Hall Rm. 116.  We need everyone to be
there if at all possible.  We are going to go over fundraising plans,
t-shirt design, upcoming build dates and more!  Anyone who is
intererested, member or not, is more than welcome, so invite your
friends.  We will send out a reminder email, but we just wanted to give
you some notice.  Please let us know if you are interested if you can't
attend the meeting.

Thanks,
Holli Myers