HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
OU Habitat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
habitat-l <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:38:19 -0500
Hey guys,

Just another reminder that we are having another general meeting tonight at 7pm in the OMU Traditions room. We will be talking about all the changes we want to implement next year, and we would love your input! We are always open for ideas, so come and see what's up for next year!

Oh, and if you golf (or know golfers) you might be interested in the info. about our upcoming golf tournament on April 17th. Fun to be had by all!

See you there!
Stephanie Huey
VP, OU Habitat
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com