HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:01:45 -0500
Hi guys!

In case you couldn't make it to the meeting tonight, I am attaching the agenda so you will still know what's going on.

Also, if you intend to sign up for Trick-or-Change (as I'm sure everyone does :o)) please download the attached sign up form if you don't already have one. You can fill it out and return it to our student organization box (#255) in the union behind Crossroads. All forms are due by 5pm on Monday, October 24th. That's next Monday! Don't worry if you don't know a neighborhood you want to go to, we will take care of all of that. This should be a really great time, so find a few friends to come with you or just make some new ones!

If you need more info just email us back or check out our NEW, REDESIGNED and completely awesomely amazing (not really) website at ou.edu/habitat.

-Stephanie