HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Erica Shakal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:24:41 -0500
Hey guys!
The Habitat Meeting this week will be at 9 pm on Wednesday October 5 in the Presidents Room of the Union. We will be discussing the builds we have going on and continue planning SHACK-A-THON. We will be working in our committees this week and planning the event so it is really important you all come!

I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting!!

Erica Shakal

PS: If you are not longer an active member, I apologize for all of the emails. We are working with OUIT to remove you from the email list.