HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2013 22:03:55 -0500
Hey everyone!

We will be having our first meeting of the year NEXT TUESDAY September 17th at 7pm! Some exciting things for you, we are in need of a new treasurer as well as a group to be Publicity Crew. I am also looking for a motivated individual (or individuals) to be basically understudies for the presidency (or VP). Basically I am a senior and most of our Exec are Juniors and I would like to be able to pass the organization down to someone who will be knowledgable and passionate about Habitat. If you have questions about or are interested in any of these positions let me know at [log in to unmask]

Next put in your calendars NOVEMBER 3RD is the tentative date for the Hustle for Habitat 5k! (You will notice the events have changed, we will be doing Build-A-Thon in the spring to allow for further planning and to coordinate with the international organizations other events). We are looking for volunteers for that date so let me know if you are interested!

Cant wait to see you all! If you have any further quesations or would like to be taken off of the listserv due to graduation etc. email me at [log in to unmask]