HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:01:32 -0500
Hey everyone!

So it's the end of the year and I think that it's been a really great one. Habitat is expanding, we raised nearly $7,000 this year to help build houses in our community! That's amazing! SO now we have a few important end of year things to do.

The first is to celebrate what we have done so tonight we will have pizza and drinks!!!

Next is to talk about the 5K and the whole year and do our stars and wishes for it.

Finally, (and most important) ELECTIONS! We need to find our new team for next year and you don't have to have any experience, just the passion for it! We have quite a few positions that still need to be filled so email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in any position =]

See you there, at 9pm in Dale Hall 102**!!!

**(if we are not there we will try to be in 107, we will put up a sign on the room we are in)