HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Erica Shakal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:27:59 -0500
Hey guys,
I hope everyone is enjoying the wonderful weather! Our last habitat meeting will be Wednesday April 25 at 9 pm in the Crimson Room of the Union. We will be having elections!!

We are meeting to chalk TODAY Monday April 23 at 6:15 pm in front of Dale Hall of the South Oval Side to do one last final chalking

TOMORROW we are meeting in front of Dale at 11:30 am to hand out fliers to students walking by. Please come help promote this event, even if you can only come for 5 minutes or half an hour!

We have a final push to promote this event to get the most participants for all of our hard work!

Keep posting about the event on Facebook and getting your friends to come!

Erica Shakal