HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mike Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:54:22 -0600
Hi all,
The building manager from Norman asked me to find about 7-10 people to
help do some roofing this Sat (Oct 31st).  If you would like to come
please send me an email and I'll put you on the list.  I think this
mailing list has about 100 people on it so please be understanding if
you don't get to go.  If there are too many people at the work site then
there are just a bunch of people standing around.
The house is located at Himes and Stubbman, 3 blocks south of Robinson
and one block east of the railroad tracks.  We will be starting around
8AM.

Thanks
Mike Schneider