HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

HABITAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 02 Jun 1999 09:24:01 -0500
My company presents seminars in several cities in Oklahoma with the main
topic fund raising. I would be interested in purchasing your mailing
list to send a brochure regarding these seminars. Presenters of the
seminars are Bob Hartsook, president of Hartsook and Associates, along
with other consultants -- Robert Swanson, Susan Schneweis, Eric Staley
and John Marshall.

If you need any further information from please don't hesititate to call
on our toll-free number below. Thank you.
--
Susan Sellers
ASR Philantropic Publishing