HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2012 20:53:51 -0500
Hey everyone!

If you would like to help out on the day of Build-A-Thon (October 23rd), fill out the attached doodle poll and save your time slots. We will be there from 8 am to 10pm but DO NOT skip classes or work to participate (we want you to feel free to come when you are able to! and have fun!).

http://www.doodle.com/ref3bgzmq3yz8qkd#table

What you will do as a volunteer will be to help us count the incoming money, parol the south oval to make sure that groups are doing what they are supposed to and not breaking any rules, and be there to answer questions about the event (we will have a briefing beforehand so that everyone knows what to do!)

If you have questions email me at [log in to unmask]